Today has been pretty productive. I'm getting Brady on a schedule and it is going really well. Up at 9 and to bed at 9. I'm a little tired from it because I don't go to sleep before 1 am ever... but I'll learn. I took a little nap with B today so it's not so bad. His second nap of the day is my work out time. He passes out in his stroller every time, so I walk, jog, and do intervals for an hour. I got some cleaning and laundry done also. Everyone has told me that the schedules are the best. They are right! He is suppose to be down for his last nap before bed time right now, but I'm watching him on the monitor play in his crib and suck on his hands. Hopefully he get a little nap in.
Wade and I are pretty tired of the same ol routine, not that we can help it most the time. We don't get to spend much time together during the week because when he gets home, he just wants to relax and I want to go do things. We are working on changing it up a little. Yesterday I went to College Station. My dad met me at our old house to watch Brady while I went up to campus to take a test for one of my online classes. Yes, it is super dumb that I have to drive an hour to take every test for an ONLINE class.
I'm starting to think I need to get Brady around more people and babies because he cries when anyone but me or Wade approach him too fast. He's fine if he gets to look around a while and sees there are a bunch of people, but if it is just me and him and anyone else walks up without giving him the opportunity to get use to them, he cries hard. I don't like that, especially with family. He did this to my dad yesterday. It upset me because he doesn't get to see either of our families enough. It only took him a minute to warm up to grandpa and then he was all smiles.
He smiles all the time. I love it!
That's great! Schedules are a necessity to get anything done. Everything with Em is scheduled. And it's totally normal for babies to cry when they are near a 'stranger'. He'll get to recognize family more and more. It's just another part of adjusting to this strange world. In reality, it must be really hard to be a baby and have to learn so much in the first year!
ReplyDelete