This past weekend was great! We went to the ranch with friends and did some turkey hunting. Brady was awesome, especially since his teeth have been bothering him lately. I'm sad spring break and the weekend is over.
Last night was a rough night for me. I have had a sore throat for about a week now, but yesterday it progressed into congestion and a fever also. I had the hardest time keeping my eyes open to feed Brady, not to mention really wanting to stay out of his face so he doesn't get sick. He was suppose to have his 4 month check up and shots today, but I had to reschedule for Thursday because I didn't have the energy to drive to College Station and do all of that today. I am not looking forward to this Dr. visit since Wade will be working and I have to be there alone while he gets shots. Its so sad but I know its for his own good.
It is getting so hot outside! I love the summer. I havent been able to enjoy my summer activites like the beach, lake, laying out, swimming etc... in a while. Last year I was over 4 months pregnant, couldn't handle the heat, and definitely did not want to be in a swim suit. I want to be excited for this summer. I want to take Brady to the pool and the beach for sure. He is going to be so cute with his little belly hanging out of his swim shorts. My belly? Not so much. I'm still working on getting my stomach muscles back. Its way harder than I ever imagined. I guess I need to try new exercises. Any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment