Sundays are usually my favorite days. We always spend our Sundays together as a family. We did our same routine of getting up together, eating, and then went for a Long walk/jog. We have a tank (pond) across the street from our house that has a side walk all the way around, so it makes it really nice to go on a stroll. Plus Molly (our dog) gets to go swimming.
I've been jogging for about a month now since having Brady. Let me tell you, it is WAY different than before having a child. I did not think that having a baby changes your body as much as it really does, but I am learning. Gravity is taking over and my lung capacity is even smaller than before. Its going to take some time, but I am willing to work to get back where I was. I am only about 5 lbs from my pre baby weight but to me, my body is way off. The infamous "tire" that sits around my waist need to keep on rolling. Wade is very supportive. He tells me all the time that I look great and have lost my weight quicker than most women. I wish I could say I was proud of myself, but I am my own worst critic. So, I decided to join a baby boot camp (strollerfit). A family friend has done this boot camp where she lives and has recommended it. Its four times a week, which is awesome. Im hoping it will kick my butt back into shape.
Brady has had a great day. He isnt on a schedule yet but I have been trying to get there. Im starting off slowly at getting his bed time down. Its gone down about an hour and a half already, so thats a start. The past week or so I have been getting him up a couple hours earlier also. He has started napping during the day, which is good because I was struggling to get him to sleep during the day before. I think he will be a scheduled baby very soon and will be happy as ever! He has been sleeping without his swaddle blanket. Its a change for him, but hes doing great. His arms wake him up every now and then but not as much as I thought they would. He sleeps just like a man. Legs wide open like a frog with his hands behind his head. He's so funny. He has changed so much. The picture I posted on the previous blog looks like a completely different baby. In that picture he looks just like Wade. He looks more and more like me everyday. Wade is in denial about it, but he does. I love that little Monkey!
Wade is half way done with his internship and we are both starting to apply for jobs. I cant imagine leaving Brady right now, but it may have to happen. Who knows... maybe I'll get lucky and get to be with him and work at the same time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Well a new week is here to learn new things, make changes and get a fresh start!

No comments:
Post a Comment