Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i love my boys

This week has started off a bit rocky. Two Sundays ago Wade started getting some chest pains and discomfort along with heat flashes. Every day after he would tell me he was not feeling well and needed to lay down right away. I thought he was getting sick but no other symptoms were showing. 
Yesterday he called about an hour after getting to work saying they were taking him to the ER because he started feeling bad again and his blood pressure was up pretty high. I went to the med center as fast as possible where they did hours of testing. Luckily, it had nothing to do with his heart and is thought to be a severe reaction to stress. They gave him a little medicine that would help his blood pressure stay down and help him sleep. He's feeling better today and I'm doing what I can to make everything as easy as possible for him. 
On another note, Brady is teething. He is crazy right now. He already fights napping as it is because he is worried he will miss something, but now its worse. He has been doing this thing where he screams in your face (not crying) and then tries biting you. I'm glad he doesn't have the teeth already or we would have an issue. He has a toy duck that gets pretty abused now. The drooling is out of control too, but thats ok. I'm hoping his teeth are just coming up but not ready to break the gums. I don't want him to have teeth yet because that will mean he's getting old. He will be 4 months on Sunday. Time is flying by way too fast. 
We are heading to Berger Ranch this weekend. I think its going to be a good time. I'm hoping this is the exact get-a-way Wade needs. He loves the ranch. We don't get to go as much as we'd like because every weekend has seemed to be consumed by friend's wedding events. I'm pretty excited to go. We are going to hunt some gobblers and just chill out. I love when I get to spend time with Wade and Brady at the same time because it does not happen often anymore.
I hope everyone on Spring Break is having a great, safe week.

No comments:

Post a Comment