This month is going by way too fast & that scares me. I have been having a lot of those "where does the time go" moments lately. This morning I was cleaning up around the house and looked over at Brady and had to do a double take. He changes too much, too fast. He just looked so old when I looked over at him. It made me smile but I can't help feeling sad at the same time. He's going to be 9 months on Friday, which is so unreal. It really feels like it was only a month ago I was rocking him asleep against me. He doesn't let me do that anymore. Well, actually, I take that back because Friday we got to south Texas a couple hours after his bed time & he was super restless. He kept crying so I sat in the rocking chair and he fell right to sleep on me. It felt good to have that moment again. He has been "crawling" for a couple of weeks now. He goes into push-up position & bear crawls. He does just a little at a time and then sits and looks at the next place to go. I'm so jumpy and paranoid with him right now because he is getting to that stage where he falls. Even when he's sitting, he still loses his balance occasionally. He's hit his head a couple of times already & it freaks me out so bad every time even though he doesn't cry that much. He is very vocal all the time! He now says "mom, mama (when he really wants something), dada, baba, lala & jaja". He started saying "dada" when Wade was in Africa, but I just learned that is what he calls Molly (our dog). Funny kid. He likes to scream at the top of his lungs. He likes to do this when I think he's asleep in the car and scares the crap out of me every time. He mocks my laugh every now and then, which is always funny to me. Needless to say, baby Brady is turning into a toddler.
The 28th is mine and Wade's 1st wedding anniversary! Crazy how fast it came. We are going to do a little weekend get away to L'auberge. That is about as much as we can do with Wade's busy schedule. Both of us are excited to go relax & spend a little money. We are both do for a huge vacation, but will settle for anything at this point.
We have been house hunting a lot lately. We don't have a clue what city we will end up in, but we know where we would like to be. We have looked at quite a few here in Cypress and have fell in love with a couple. We are looking in the San Antonio area, but haven't had all that great of luck with just searching online. Wade is really looking into the hospitals in San Antonio, but we will know more on where to look in the Spring.
That is about all that is going on with us. Oh, and I love the title of this post because I am loving the song by my favorite, Blake Shelton. It reminds me of my boys :) Keep praying for Austen & rain!!
No comments:
Post a Comment