I think I say this in every post I have... Time goes by way too fast!
Wade and I just spent our 1st year anniversary together. We had a great time at the casino this past weekend! We definitely ate everything in sight, won a little money... then lost a little money. It didn't matter though because we had such a great get away together. Wade spoiled me pretty big with presents. What a catch! It still does not feel like a year already though.
While we were gone, Brady wasn't feel too good because all four top & bottom teeth decided they wanted to come all at once. He has had his top left canine for a couple of weeks now & now has one bottom, front tooth. I love my little jack-o-lantern & hopes he starts feeling better soon. He has gone through a growth spurt and everyone that sees him can't believe how big he is. He weighs 22 lbs! We have him a Dr. appt this coming Friday so I will know all his percentiles then. I'm positive he is still in the 90%, as usual :)
We have a future athlete!
I have started getting stuff together for his birthday. We are going to do a sports theme. I have some really cute ideas, but I am probably going to try to keep it a little more simple since he won't care too much about anything but the balloons, cake & ice cream.
Anyway, we are still praying for rain... along with everyone else in Texas! We had one storm last week. Im pretty sure it forgot how to rain here though. It was just a lot of wind, thunder and lightning with maybe 1/2" of rain. The electricity went out when I had broke Brady's diaper trying to put it on his wiggle butt & had run into the other room to get a new one. I had a naked baby crawling around the pitch black house & it was not easy trying to find him. I found a flash light as quick as I could and found him. When I shined it on his face, he had a smile ear to ear. He has the biggest smile that makes me laugh every time.
We are starting to shop for Brady's Halloween costume, but we aren't sure what he is going to be yet. I am so ready for that October weather. I love the football season food, cool weather & fall scents.
That is all that is going on with the Berger clan. It is breakfast time for BB now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment