Thursday, October 20, 2011

live, laugh & love life

It's been well over a month since I have blogged. Time is precious and I haven't had much of it lately.

Brady has teeth! Over this past month, he has gained four new teeth! Six total! I knew he would get them all at once. Poor little guy has been hurting, but I think the worst is over for a while. He now has four top and two bottom. He still looks like a little jack-o-lantern but its so cute! He is pulling up on everything! He can stand by himself but will sit when he realizes no one is holding on to him. He is constantly talking gibberish and laughing at himself. Any time music comes on he will start dancing. Goofy kid! He still isn't wanting to sleep much, but I'm sure once his mouth stops hurting him, it will get better. Let's hope!
We purchased his first Halloween costume. He is going to be a lion! It's so cute, but he doesn't like it too much. I have started getting his FIRST BIRTHDAY together! Only a little over a month left. I can't believe it. I have our neighborhood clubhouse booked, his invites, his cake picked out and working on booking his photos. I still need to figure out what food we will have but that's about all. I can't believe its been a whole year!

No comments:

Post a Comment