The two dreaded weeks of Wade being gone is almost over! I am so excited! Half a month without my husband and taking care of a teething 7 month old wears on you quickly. The last time I blogged, I was pretty down. After a few days without Wade, I started adjusting and wasn't so sad. I really had to give myself a pep talk. This is a time for me to be with Brady and I didn't want to waste our time moping around. Brady and I didn't do all that much, only because it is so miserably hot out. We went shopping and swimming a couple of times, but mostly played inside with his toys.
The day Wade left I started a cleanse. After Wade was done with his internship, he was home for over a month with me and Brady & he is a big boy that needs to eat...often. Needless to say, I wasn't getting enough workouts in and was not eating as healthy as usual so I gained a few pounds. I know a few pounds is no big deal, but I have worked really hard to try to get back my pre-baby body and the last thing I want to do is start ruining the progress I have been making. So this cleanse.... it was terrible! A few of my friends have done it before and said they saw good results. The first day I had to drink a fiber drink that quickly came back up. Not fun! It was like drinking the most digusting oatmeal you can imagine. I gagged each day I had to drink the drink. I did lose about 7 pounds but I am so glad it is over! I am satisfied because I am back on my workout and healthy food routine again.
Brady has been a handful lately. I really think that he notices that Wade is not around and he worries. He doesn't want to go to sleep at any time. Yesterday he fell asleep twice, but for only 20 minutes at a time and then didn't go to sleep until almost 11!! That is out of control for a 7 month old. I know he is so sleep deprived but I dont know what to do about it. I've tried everything. He is hard-headed like his daddy. His two bottom teeth are working their way up and it is hurting him. This has been an on-going battle for months now. Poor little baby. He is sitting so good by himself now. When I put him on his hands and knees to practice crawling, he will start rocking back and forth so I know he wants to go somewhere. He is such a big boy.
That is all that is going on for now. I can't wait for Wade to be back home with us! I let him know that I earned a trip to Turks & Caicos for what I have gone through while he has been at 5 stars resorts in Africa. :) I hope everyone counts their blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment