I have been slacking on my blogging. Things have been crazy busy lately and I feel like I have not had a minute to myself.
Brady is getting more fun every day. He is so big now! He is eating his foods mixed in rice or oatmeal, bouncing like crazy, wanting to stand up all the time, and always always smiling. We are working on sitting up but he just likes to wiggle so its a pretty tough for him to sit for long. He has been teething but they still have not popped through. I give it only a couple more weeks til they do. He still is not sleeping through the night, but I don't mind. I love that little boy so so much!
We have a busy/exciting month. Wade graduates from A&M this Saturday. Im really proud of him. We have had a crazy past year and it was not easy for either of us. He worked through his senior year of college as a newlywed and with a newborn, two of the hardest times in anyone's life. We are waiting on a response from the Texas Heart Institute to tell us if Wade was one of the eight chosen for the school. I am keeping my fingers crossed for him!
Wade and I are finally taking a vacation for ourselves at the end of this month. We never got a honeymoon because I was about 7 months pregnant when we were married. We had decided to wait until we were comfortable with a vacation time of us. That being said... I am not ready to leave Brady for the first time. I trust my family to take great care of him but I am not ready to be away from him for four days. It is going to be very hard for me, but I am ready to have a relaxing vacation with Wade.
Today's blog is titled "tested" because that is what our lives have been lately.
Wade and I both have had many things happen with us as individuals that have tested our faith, patience and drive. We are both trying to work through our different struggles by being a support for one another and know we will eventually overcome these trials.
Thank God for Brady.
Anytime our faith is shaken, we look at him and remember how lucky we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment