Monday, April 11, 2011

time well spent...

The weekends are way too short. I'm sure everyone thinks that as well. We had nothing planned this weekend, which I loved & I caught up on a lot of sleep.
Friday Wade had planned to go to the opening game for the Astros with a friend so he headed straight there after work since he was already in Houston. I planned to stay busy that day since I would have Brady until around 11 pm all to myself. I went to bootcamp, came home to have lunch and clean & headed to Conroe for the day to spend time with my family. We had a good day. Brady's cousin, Emily was at my parent's house because my mom was watching her for my sister, so her and Brady had some quality bonding time. They like each other a lot. Brady got to go see one of my best friends also. He has a lot of aunts and uncles (mine and Wade's good friends) that love him so much. He's a lucky little boy!
Saturday I think Wade felt obligated to do something nice for me. He always wants to pamper me when he can. We both got up with Brady but I had a pretty bad headache due to skinny girl margaritas. I closed the shutters and layed back down & the boys went to run a bunch of errands. I slept til noon!! a little ridiculous but my body needed it. the boys still werent home so i layed out for a little bit, which felt great! the rest of the day was pretty lazy and relaxing.
Sunday we went and picked up a new grill for the house. We ran a couple of errands but mostly relaxed. Wade and Brady took a nap while I did some homework & then I got them up to head to church. Brady is finding his voice more and more everyday. He "talks" all the time...and very loudly. He decided to sing in church, even when it was quiet. He thought everything was so funny and would not let us concentrate of the servuce too much. He's crazy! He did the same thing last night when we were trying to sleep. I finally got up and put him in bed with us because he was just rolling around in his crib "talking". He has a lot of personality and energy. I have a hard time keeping up with him. He's a lot of fun though.
Brady is getting much better about eating his baby food. He loves carrots, sweet potatoes & is growing to like bananas. He gained a whole pound in a week. For a baby thats a lot.
I started the baby bootcamp last week & like it a lot. All the women were so nice and welcoming. They seem like a pretty tight group (as in close friends) which is pretty cool. Im trying to get a couple of girls my age to start with me. Im pretty sure this will help me get back to my goal weight because it kicks my butt. I recommend the bootcamp to any mom or expecting mother that has time for it. Look it up and see if there is one near you. The website is http://www.babybootcamp.com/
Wade is almost done with his internship at St. Lukes. 9 work days and counting. I cant wait til he is done because that means he will have at least a month of free time to spend with me and Brady! We have so much to look forward to. Brady's first Easter, Wade's interview and graduation in May & summer time fun! School is almost over for me also! I can't wait.
Life is good today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment