Brady is getting way too big. I love watching him learn and advance, but I definitely struggle with him getting as big as he is. Last Tuesday was his 4 month check up. His weight was in the 50%, head size 75% & height 98%!! He is so tall! We have been practicing sitting up by ourself! He is doing great at it. Still wobbles a little but he can sit there for a good while. He has started eating 1st stage foods also. So far he likes sweet potatoes and carrots. He didn't like the bananas, peaches, or peas. We will work on those. My mom got Brady a bouncer that he can jump in. We didn't have one for some reason. He goes crazy in it and jumps as high as he can. He cracks me up.
Last weekend was Brady's baptism. It was a great day. He did awesome through the service and the Christening. We were all so proud of him. His Godparents love him so much & we are very lucky to have them. All of our family from both sides were able to make it, so it made the day even more special. We actually had a huge turn out of family friends join us. Almost the whole side of the church was full of people there to support Brady. What a blessed little boy!
Yesterday was a tough day. It started out great with a baby bootcamp class. Afterwards, me and Brady went grocery shopping. He has been tugging at his ear and coughing a lot lately so I decided to get him to the doctor before it got any worse. She was trying to check his ears, but couldn't see past some wax build-up, so they decided they had to do an ear cleanse. Not fun at all. One nurse was holding him down while the other had this tube with a bottle of water that she was squirting into his ear. I've never heard or seen him cry this bad. It was very heart breaking. He had tears streaming down his little face and was panting for air. I tried hard to fight back tears. The good news out of this was that he did not have an ear infection. He does have a little cold though. I am going to do whatever I can to avoid him from getting anything stuck in his little ears again. Poor baby!
Besides this cold that our little family has, great things are happening. Wade has his perfusion school interview May 5. His last day at St. Lukes (for now) is April 22 & I cant wait for him to have some time off to spend with us. He gets sad because he misses a lot when he is gone all day, not to mention this beautiful weather.
I am a very blessed momma!

No comments:
Post a Comment